Focused Exclusively on Helping Immigrants Start A New Life in the U.S.
We Take the Uncertainty and Anxiety out of Immigration
Immigration lawyer Steven P. Barsamian based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, provides legal assistance to foreign nationals who are interested in living permanently or temporarily in the United States. His clients come to the U.S. to be with close family members, start new lives and professions, and take part in realizing the American dream. For over 30 years, we've helped immigrants get a firm start on a solid legal foundation. We understand how to work with immigration officials, how to minimize or avoid confusion on immigration forms, and how to explore alternative options when visas are oversubscribed. For more information regarding our practice and how we can help you, contact immigration lawyer Steven P. Barsamian today.
Steven P. Barsamian strives to form relationships with his clients. He understands that lives and futures are at stake. He keeps clients informed throughout the process - by carefully explaining the laws and processes, assisting with necessary forms, and responding to legal questions every step of the way.
We invite you to learn more about his practice areas. These include:
- Immigration and naturalization
- Employment-based immigration
- Family-based immigration
- H-2 visas
- Deportation / Removal Proceedings
Whether you have questions regarding permanent residence, green cards, visas, deportation and removal, or citizenship, he can answer your questions and help guide you through the complicated immigration process.
Call Attorney Steven Barsamian today at 267-820-9002 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Steven P. Barsamian
- Pennsylvania, 1976
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1984
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1984
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware,J.D. - 1975
- Widener University, Chester, Pennsylvania,B.A. - 1971, Major: International Affairs
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Past Chapter Chair, 1989 - 1991
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, 1976 - Present
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Delaware County Bar Association, Member