Contact a Board Certified Attorney to Help with
Your Advanced Planning, Tax and Estate Administration
We at Stern & Goldberg take a human approach to the practice of law. We view our clients as people, not faceless entities — and we tailor our practice accordingly.
Small by design, the firm is dedicated to providing personalized service while maximizing its use of space and personnel. By controlling overhead and streamlining our operations, Stern & Goldberg is able to provide quality legal services at reasonable fees. Free from the politics inherent in larger firms, this firm is not burdened by ranks of attorneys who function only to oversee other attorneys and bill the clients accordingly. Our clients are not saddled with charges for costly duplication of efforts.
This philosophy applies to client billing, as well. Clients are sent monthly computerized, fully itemized statements. Services are billed as they are provided, in a straightforward manner without hidden fees. A prompt response to client needs and concerns is another of our fundamental policies. Attorneys at Stern & Goldberg complete our clients’ work in a timely manner.
Contact Stern & Goldberg today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Trusts & Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Will Preparation
- Revocable & Irrevocable Trusts — Formation & Administration
- Probate Administration
- Conservatorships & Guardianships
- Will Contests and Trust Disputes
Call Attorney Ellis Stern today at to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Ellis Stern
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Tax Court
- Certified Specialist, Tax Law, by the California Board of Legal Specialization
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Law, by the California Board of Legal Specialization
- New York University, LL.M, Taxation, 1975
- Tulane University, J.D., 1974
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, B.A.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of California
- Former Special Agent in U.S. Army Intelligence