Call for an Attorney Who Provides Personal Attention and Gets Results
When you seek a lawyer's help, the only thing that matters is your case. At Stephen Rue & Associates, we understand this. While we have handled numerous cases over the years and developed a reputation for litigating serious matters, we understand that our record of success is only as good as the current case we handle for you. When we take your case, our focus is on helping you achieve the best possible results.
At our New Orleans, Louisiana, law firm, we use extensive experience to successfully negotiate matters of personal injury and criminal defense, representing clients throughout New Orleans and the surrounding areas. We handle personal injury matters such as motor vehicle accidents and wrongful death cases. We also defend people accused of crimes such as DWI/DUI, drug crimes and domestic violence.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
We have a sincere interest in helping our clients successfully overcome their legal problems — whether those include criminal charges, negligent individuals and businesses behind your personal injury or other legal matters. Our dedication to you means more than just a focus on the legal aspects of your case. It means helping you find the support and guidance you need during an often difficult time.
Call Attorney Stephen Rue today at 504-475-9724 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Stephen R. Rue
- Louisiana, 1988
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 1988
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 1988
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 1988
Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 1988
- Honors: With Distinction
Loyola University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- M.B.A. - 1985
Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas
- B.B.A. - 1982
- Major: Marketing and Finance
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member, 2000 - Present
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member, 1988 - Present
- New Orleans Community, Member
- Louisiana Bar Association, Civil Law and Litigation Section, Vice Chairman
- "Best Local Attorneys" in the Gambit Weekly Readers Poll
- "Best Divorce Lawyer" in the Gambit Weekly Readers Poll
- Fellow, National Institute of Trial Advocacy
Kenner Law Office:
3309 Williams Boulevard
Kenner, LA 70065
West Bank Gretna Law Office:
422 Derbigny Street
Gretna, LA 70053