Call for Effective Legal Representation
For 30 years, the attorneys at Staack & Simms, P.A., have represented Pinellas County residents.
Formal-looking law offices can be intimidating, particularly for those going through highly personal, yet complex legal matters. We foster a welcoming environment, and want clients to feel at ease when they come to our office.
Do not let our casual environment fool you. We take a high-level approach to all of our cases, and will treat your legal issue with the seriousness and attention it deserves.
Staack & Simms, P.A., enjoys a strong and loyal client base throughout the Sunshine State. In fact, Florida residents and entrepreneurs we have represented in the past return to us for future needs, and refer their friends and family members to us for legal matters.
Contact Staack & Simms, P.A. today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Divorce Mediation
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order
- Spousal Support
Call Attorney James Staack today at 727-490-6831 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney James A. Staack Esq.
- Florida, 1980
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
Certified Legal Specialties:
- Real Estate Specialist, Florida Bar Board, 1991
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator, Supreme Court
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Juris Doctor
- New York University’s School of the Arts, New York, New York
- Macalester College, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Honors: Macalester Athletic Hall of Fame
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- German-American Lawyers Association (DAJV), Member
- Martindale Hubble AV rated by peers