Injured? Call for Zealous Representation
If you are looking for a personal injury attorney, you have already learned the truth about insurance companies' commitment to injury victims: it doesn't exist. Insurance companies are in the business of making a profit, not paying out the compensation injured people need. They will try any tactic to avoid paying benefits to policyholders and compensation to injured third parties.
With an experienced attorney's help, you can fight back and recover the compensation you need. For more than 25 years, the attorneys at Soloff & Zervanos, P.C., have helped people in Pennsylvania and New Jersey recover damages after serious personal injuries and wrongful deaths. We have the skill, experience and reputation to take on any insurance company, corporation, hospital, employer or other negligent party.
Contact Soloff & Zervanos today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Slip and Falls
- Construction Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Work Place Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Sexual Abuse Victim
Call Attorney Donald Soloff today at 215-732-2260 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Donald M. Soloff
- Pennsylvania, 1979
- New Jersey, 1984
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1979
Williams College - 1975
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- 2014 Litigator Award Winner
- Pennsylvania “Super Lawyer” by Philadelphia Magazine in the area of personal injury law
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers
- 500 Leading Plaintiff’s Lawyers in America by Lawdragon
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum, Member
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Member
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas, Arbitrator
Verdicts & Settlements
- Soloff & Zervanos was a member of the Tropicana garage collapse litigation team, which recently obtained the largest construction settlement in U.S. history, totaling $101 million. Five workers were killed and more than 30 were catastrophically injured when five stories of the Tropicana Casino and Hotel's garage, which was under construction, collapsed on October 30, 2003.
- $8 million dollar wrongful death settlement to the estate of a five-month-old child who suffered severe brain damage while being administered anesthesia during surgery. Soloff & Zervanos, P.C. was instrumental in helping to obtain this multi-million dollar settlement against a major hospital in central Pennsylvania.
- $4.5 million to a Lancaster teenager who sustained multiple fractures and life-threatening injuries in a truck accident.
- $3 million awarded to a man injured in an auto accident where he lost a leg and was unable to resume employment.
- $2 million for a two-year-old boy who sustained brain damage after ingesting medication from a pill bottle left on a babysitter's nightstand. We were successful in this case because we were able to prove that there was a conscious effort on the part of the pharmacy to use less expensive non-child proof containers in order to save costs. Federal laws require that all medications be filled in a childproof container, except in special circumstances.
- $1.5 million to the estate of a woman killed in a motor vehicle accident in central Pennsylvania. The wife and mother of two was killed when the driver of a delivery truck lost control and struck the woman's car in her lane of travel. The settlement amount is believed to be one of the highest settlements in historically conservative central Pennsylvania.
- Confidential settlement for Multiple Victims with Penn State University for sexual abuse by former coach Jerry Sandusky.
1525 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
534 Court Street
Reading, PA 19601
The Trifecta Building
612 Hamilton Street
Allentown, PA 18101
8 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Cherry Hill Office
457 Haddonfield Rd
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002