Sokolove Law Works for You
The Sokolove Law Mission: "To reinvent how people obtain legal services in order to provide everyone, irrespective of ethnicity or income, equal access to our civil justice system and, within it, superior quality of representation and service"
If you or a loved one has been injured, you have the right to know your legal options regarding personal injury claims. For more than 30 years, Sokolove Law has worked to educate people about their rights and have helped people in all 50 states get the legal support they need to move personal injury claims successfully through the court system.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Sokolove Law strives to provide the best possible client services for your personal injury claim. The staff is dedicated to resolving any concerns you may have during the course of your personal injury claim and are committed to helping people just like you get the personal injury settlements you deserve.
Call Sokolove Law today at 866-615-3243 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney James Sokolove
Admitted To The Bar:
Jurisdictions Attorney is Licensed in:
- U.S. District Court
- District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- Lawrence Academy at Groton
- B.A. from Case Western Reserve University
- Juris Doctor from Suffolk University
- Certificate from Harvard Business School
- Board of Directors, Greater Boston Legal Services
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America Commission on Continuing Legal Education in Marketing of Legal Services
- Greater Boston Legal Services Corporation
- Suffolk University Law School
- North Shore Community College
- Awarded an AV Rating by Martindale Hubbell
- Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly ranked him one of the “Most Influential Attorneys of the Past 25 Years"
- Boston Business Journal ranked Sokolove one of “Greater Boston’s 100 Most Influential Business People of the 20th Century”
- Established the Law Project for Multi-handicapped Children, a two-year pro bono legal program. Received a Presidential Citation for Private Sector Initiatives
- Established the James Sokolove Personal Best Awards in 1990 and the Special Young Visions Art Competition. Programs honored outstanding achievements by young people with disabilities
- Cycleline, a public safety and information campaign aimed at motorcyclists. Received a 1988 Public Service Award from the Central Massachusetts Chapter of the National Safety Council
- Awarded a Certificate of Merit from Students Against Drunk Driving
- Jim’s Sokolove Charitable Fund partnered with Stanford University’s Center on the Legal Profession to launch the Roadmap to Justice Project. The Project convened a renowned group of academicians, lawyers, judges and business innovators to create an action plan for greater access to civil justice for the majority of Americans
A personal injury lawyer is only successful when its clients succeed. You can judge the success of Sokolove Law from the $1B+ in settlements, across all types of cases, awarded to their clients:
- $4.25 million settlement was awarded in a birth injury lawsuit of a 4-year-old girl in Long Beach, CA
- $4 million birth injury settlement was awarded to the family of 6-year-old boy in New Bedford, MA
- $950,000 was awarded in an Erb’s Palsy case involving a 5-year-old girl in New Jersey
- $677 million nursing home abuse award reduced to $63 million settlement
- Nursing home operator to pay $43.5 million in nursing home abuse case
- Nursing home abuse victim’s family awarded $42.75 million