Denied Social Security Disability Benefits? Can't Work? Call Now for Help!
If you have worked and subsequently become too disabled to hold down a job, you have the right to financial benefits through Social Security Disability Insurance, also called SSDI. All too often when a disabled individual applies for his or her rightful benefits, the request is denied.
If this has happened to you, you would be well served by retaining Attorney Mike Silver to file your appeal. He has practiced disability law for 35 years and with his in-depth understanding of the workings of the Social Security Disability system, he has helped thousands of people gain the support they need.
If you are disabled and have very low income and few resources, it does not matter if you have worked in the past. You may be entitled to Supplemental Security Income. In some cases both SSD and SSI can be secured.
Contact Silver & Silver today if you need legal assistance with either of the following:
- Social Security Disability (SSD)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
We serve the residents of Philadelphia, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Chester County, Berks County, Bucks County, Southern New Jersey and more, so contact us today to discuss your claim.
Call Attorney Mike Silver at 484-497-9581 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Mike Silver, Esquire
- New Jersey
Admitted To The Bar:
- Rutgers School of Law, J.D., 1975
- Temple University, BA, Cum Laude, 1972
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR):
- Council of Past Presidents 1991- Present
- President, 1990-91
- Secretary, 1989-90
- Treasurer, 1988-89
- Region Three Representative, 1987 – 1990
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 1976 – present
- Philadelphia Bar Association:
Social Security Disability Committee, Chairman, 1995 – 2005
- Medical/Legal Committee, 1987 – 1990
Montgomery County Bar Association:
- Co-Chair Speakers Committee 1996 – 1997
- Ardmore Rotary, 1998 – present
- Ardmore Business Association, 1995 – present
- Main Line Chamber of Commerce, 1996 – present
Golden Slipper Club & Charities, 1983 – present
- Program Chair, 1994 – 95