Retain a Law Firm Committed to Solving Your Immigration Matter
Immigration laws are complex and difficult to navigate and the slightest procedural mistake can set you back. When you are facing immigration issues, you need the attention of a knowledgeable attorney with wide ranging experience in immigration law.
You may want help uniting your family in the United States, or criminal or non-criminal deportation defense. Perhaps you have a job offer, or have a special skill such as in a sport or the entertainment industry. You may be an experienced computer professional or have another profession that is in high demand. Or, you may want to invest in a business. Shulman Law Group LLC works closely with clients to achieve their goals and objectives.
The Shulman Law Group, LLC is based in New Jersey, but they enjoy a nationwide and international reputation. Their lawyers are willing to travel to foreign consulates and embassies to handle difficult situations for clients.
Firm founder Edward Shulman has more than two decades of legal experience, and has handled many high-profile cases.
Call Mr. Schulman for help with your immigration problems. A list of some of the complex immigration issues he is focused on solving follows:
Contact Mr. Schulman today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Call the Shulman Law Group LLC today at 973-602-7420 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Edward Shulman
- New Jersey
- Bars of New Jersey, Hawaii and the District of Columbia
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Circuits
- Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D.
- Syracuse University, Undergraduate
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Chairman for the New Jersey Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- New Jersey Bar Immigration Law Section
- New Your Magazine - Named as Best Lawyers, Immigration Law by New York Magazine
- AILA - Frequent Lecturer