A Different Kind of Law Firm
Located in Pasadena, the Shivayi Law Firm provides experienced and dedicated representation to individuals throughout the state of California for their employment-related and litigation needs. Our specific practice areas include but are not limited to: employment discrimination, harassment, and retaliation; wrongful termination; disability accommodations and leaves of absence; protection for whistleblowers; review and negotiation of executive/employment agreements, severance agreements, and other types of employment-related contracts; employment classification issues; unpaid overtime, meal and rest break violations, and other wage and hour issues; and class actions. Attorney Nima Shivayi has spent the majority of his legal career representing employers, he brings a unique perspective to representing employees who are experiencing problems at their workplace or those who believe they have been wrongfully terminated.
After 15 years of practicing law exclusively in the area of employment law and litigation, Attorney Nima Shivayi is well-versed in what type of approach each case requires, whether it be aggressively litigating a case on behalf of a client or working with a client's employer in a civil manner in order to address an ongoing issue at the workplace. Ultimately, his clients' rights and interests are his number one concern and priority. He is personally available to clients, listens to and addresses their concerns, and keeps them informed during every step of the process.
Attorney Nima Shivayi also provides advice and counseling services to small businesses and other employers. He has extensive experience working with employers in all areas of employment law, including: effectively addressing performance issues; properly handling adverse employment actions; conducting workplace investigations; providing harassment and other types of training; and formulating employment policies or drafting employee handbooks/manuals.
"I strive to provide the highest quality legal representation and to always do what is best for the client, whether an individual or employer."
Contact Attorney Nima Shivayi today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Employment litigation
- Discrimination, harassment, and/or retaliation
- Wrongful termination
- Disability accommodations and leaves of absence
- Protection for whistleblowers
- Review and negotiation of executive/employment agreements, and other types of employment-related contracts
- Employment classification issues
- Unpaid overtime, meal and rest period violations, and other types of wage and hour issues
- Class actions
- Effectively addressing employee performance issues
- Properly handling adverse employment actions, such as discipline or termination
- Conducting workplace investigations
- Providing harassment and other types of training
- Formulating employment policies and/or drafting employee handbooks/manuals
Call Attorney Nima Shivayi today at 626-432-5432 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Nima Shivayi
California (all state courts and District courts in the Central, Southern, and Northern Districts of California)
Admitted To The Bar:
- U.C. Hastings College of Law; J.D.; 2001
- U.C. Irvine; B.A.’s in political science and psychology; 1997
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- California Employment Lawyers’ Association