Call for Dedicated Workers' Compensation Representation
Employers are required by law to carry workers compensation insurance to cover any employee injured or hurt on the job. But, the worker's compensation system is complicated and confusing to many people. Liable insurance companies will work hard to deny or minimize claims with an eye on maximizing their profit margins. You need a team of attorneys on your side that has been dedicated to fighting these insurance companies for decades.
Workers compensation can cover your expenses, your medical bills, necessary related transportation, rehabilitation and possibly retraining.
You have rights and we can help you protect them. We know how to get you the compensation you rightfully deserve and need.
We can also help you file for or appeal a Social Security Disability Insurance Claim. When you cannot work, you may be eligible for SSDI.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- All New York Workplace Injuries
- New York Workers' Compensation
- Workers' Compensation Filing and Getting Benefits
- Construction Site Workplace Injuries
- Permanent Disability from Work-Related Injuries
- Back and Neck Injuries Due to Heavy Lifting
- Leg, Knee and Ankle Injuries
- Hand and Arm Injuries
- Repetitive Stress Injuries and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Social Security Disability
- Pursuing Denied SSDI/SSI Claims
- Social Security Disability Hearings & Appeals
- Denied Benefits Claims
With offices in Queens, Yonkers and Manhattan, we stand by to serve you. Call attorney Tom Bellone today at 347-410-8855 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Thomas S. Bellone
- New York, 1978
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1979
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 1979
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1979
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 1979
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York, J.D. - 1977
Fordham University, New York, New York, B.A. - 1974
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: English
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New York State Bar Association
9131 Queens Boulevard, Suite 608
Elmhurst, NY 11373
White Plains Office
5 Waller Avenue, Suite 303
White Plains, NY 10601
New York Office
277 Broadway, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10007