Skilled and Dedicated Legal Guidance for
Your Immigration Matters
At the Shelby Law Firm, we are a team of diverse attorneys dedicated to providing quality customer service and excellent legal representation. We take our responsibility to our clients very seriously. As approachable, dedicated lawyers, we make sure our clients understand their legal options, so they can make the best decisions for their future.
Understanding the urgency involved in immigration cases, we provide proactive, efficient and customer-focused legal representation. The stakes are high when family members face possible separation by deportation. We strive to keep families together.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Our attorneys are sensitive to the needs of all of our multi-national clients. We will spend the time necessary to understand the unique aspects of their cases and pride ourselves on being approachable, speaking with them directly and encouraging them to call us when they need help. Our lawyers are conversant in Spanish and French with translators available who speak those languages.
Call Shelby Law Firm today at 225-366-8945 to arrange your free initial consultation. Serving clients throughout Louisiana.
Attorney Azelie Ziegler Shelby
- Louisiana, 1993
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 1993
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 1993
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1993
Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, J.D., 1993
- Honors: Jessup International Moot Court Team, Member, 1992, Editor, 1993.
Nicholls State University, Thibodaux, Louisiana, B.S., 1990
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Business with Pre-Law Option
- Minor: Piano
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Dean McMahon Inns of Court, Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member, 1993 - Present
- Baton Rouge Bar Association, Member, 1994 - Present
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, 2013
- LASIE, Member, 2012 - Present
- American Bar Association, 1994 - Present
- Rotoract, Rotary Affiliated Service Organization
- National Association of Professional Women, Member
Honors and Awards:
- Order of Omega
- American Jurisprudence Award; Administration of Criminal Justice I, Spring, 1991
- President, Delta Sigma Pi Professional Fraternity
- Vice President, Delta Zeta Social Sorority
- Vice President, Rush Chairman, Songfestival Chairman
- N.S.U. Hall of Fame
- National Collegiate Business Merit Award
- Who's Who Among Colleges and Universities
3070 Teddy Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
129 Wildwood Road
Zwolle, LA 71486