When Your Injured and You Need Us, We're There for You. Call Today!
At the law firm of Shazam Kianpour & Associates, P.C., we have a proven record of aggressively defending clients against all types of personal injury matters. We have the skill, experience, and knowledge to guide you safely through to the other side.
What sets us apart from the other law firms? Call and find out. Because when you need us, we are there for you and we work hard to make our firm the firm to call following a personal Injury matter.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Auto Accident
- Boat Accident
- Cruise Ship Injuries
- Dog Bite
- Emotional Distress
- False Imprisonment
- Food Poisoning
- General Accident
- Insurance Bad Faith Denial of Benefits
- Police Misconduct
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Railroad Accident
- Slip and Fall
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Toxic Torts
- Trip and Fall
- Wrongful Death
You need fearless, committed and engaged legal help at all stages of the legal process and an attorney you can trust, who understands your concerns and can take strong action on your behalf.
Call 303-720-7055 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Shazam Kianpour
- Colorado, 2004
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2007
California Western School of Law, San Diego, California, J.D. - 2004
- Cum laude
University of California Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, California, B.A. - 1997
- Honors: Deans List with Honors
- Major: Cultural Anthropology, Emphasis: Human Genetics & Evolutionary Biology
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association, Member, 2002 - 2005
- American Association for Justice, 2004 - Present
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, 2007 - Present
- Colorado Bar Association, 2007 - Present
- Denver Bar Association, 2007 - Present
Honors and Awards
- Academic Excellence Award, Criminal Law, Top of the Class
- Tammie R. Harris Memorial Award for Dedication to Community, Leadership, and Commitment to Ethnic Diversity in the Legal Profession
- M. Eugenia Lopez Memorial Award for Dedication to Public Service, Leadership, and Commitment to the Legal Profession
- William Lynch Moot Appellate Court Finalist
- Official School Tutor for First- and Second-Year Law Students
Attorney Eric Chenoweth
University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado, J.D.
Honors: Highest Grade of his Class
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado