Quality Legal Services for Families
For the most part, no one ever wants or imagines they will find themselves seeking the services of an attorney. Everything that’s important to you, that you’ve worked for is on the line… your children, your home, your livelihood will be impacted by the decisions you make at this crucial time. We understand that your case is not just a case, it’s your life. The decisions you make now will impact your entire family, possibly for the rest of your lives. The advice we provide will always be geared towards achieving your goals and minimizing the emotional fallout that can come along with divorce and custody issues.
Our first priority in determining your case strategy is to pursue an uncontested settlement of your case, if at all possible. This is because if your case can be settled in a friendly matter, it truly is in the best interest of everyone concerned. This is true for numerous reasons: (1) a divorce case that settles will be less expensive than the case that goes to court; (2) especially in the case where there are children concerned, the resolution of your divorce and custody issues in a friendly manner can protect your children from emotional trauma and can set you and your spouse on the path towards productive co- parenting.
Contact Sebald Lamborn Law Offices today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Divorce, both simple no-asset and high-asset marital dissolution
- Equitable division of marital property
- Custody, sole custody, shared custody and partial custody
- Parental rights and visitation
- Out-of-state custody and parental rights disputes
- Grandparents’ rights, custody and visitation
- Spousal Support, child support, alimony
- Valuation of financial assets, investments and business property
- Protection from Abuse (PFA) prosecution and defense
- Prenuptial (premarital) and postnuptial (postmarital) agreements
- Paternity law
- Adoption, stepparent adoption, third party adoption and international adoptions
- Termination of parental rights, voluntary and involuntary
Call Attorney Denise Sebald Lamborn today at 610-779-3477 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Denise Sebald Lamborn
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Temple University School of Law, J.D.
- St. Joseph’s University, B.S., Social Sciences