Flexible Legal Guidance in Metro Atlanta Area
The law firm of Scroggin & Company, P.C. offers professional, practical, and friendly representation. Our lawyers leverage our experience while assisting with your estate planning, probate planning and transaction needs, as well as your corporate and business representation.
Whether you need assistance planning for the distribution of your assets, probate of a loved one’s estate or reviewing a commercial real estate contract, we can help. We work diligently to ensure your individual or business needs are met.
Contact Scroggin & Co., P.C. today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Business Representation
Call Attorney John Scroggin today at 770-284-5221 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney John Scroggin
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- United States Tax Court
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of Georgia - admitted 1980
- Florida Bar - admitted 1978
- American Revenues Society
- State Revenues Society
- American Tax Token Society
- Atlanta Estate Planning Council
- Buckhead Study Group
- Certified Public Accountant, 1981-87
- Estate Planning Council of North Georgia