Knowledgeable and Assertive Real Estate Resolution and Litigation
Serving all of Eastern Tennessee
My practice concentrates in the area of Civil Litigation, which is essentially trial work that does not involve criminal matters. While I have litigated a broad array of civil issues, the focus of my office is centered around: Business Litigation; Real Property Litigation / Disputes; and Collection of Debts and Judgments.
Routinely, the lawsuits on my current docket include:
a) domestication of foreign Judgments, collection of Judgments, and trying lawsuits to establish the amount of the debt owed to my client; I also defend these type disputes.
b) evaluation and litigation of disputes involving contract and business deals; partnership dissolutions and splits; and creation of LLC’s, corporations, and partnerships for new business.
c) litigation real property issues, such as contract and sale disputes; failure to disclose material faults; failure to pay commissions owed; and enforcement of restrictions or restrictive covenants governing use of land; zoning issues; and easements.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Title disputes and contract compliance
- Zoning ordinances and permits
- Eviction actions and lease enforcements
- Property line disputes and easements
As a sole practitioner, I do not farm-out my legal work to an associate. I have been practicing law since 1991 and remain the person primarily responsible for taking care of my clients. I want to ensure that I am involved in every phase of legal work performed in my office. With 25 years of success in the same location, I work to craft the best resolution practical for my clients.
With regard to enforcing the Judgments of my clients and collecting their money, I remain diligent and assertive with my effort to identify targets for collection and to capture the assets and/or income available for application to the client.
Call Attorney Scott Hall today at 865-428-9900 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Scott D. Hall
- Tennessee, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1995
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2005
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 2011
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee, 2011
University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1991
Florida State University
- Bachelor of Science cum laude - 1984
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- U.S. Supreme Court Bar
- Sevier County Bar Association, 2010 and 2011, President
- Sevier County Bar Association, 2008 and 2009, Vice President
- Sevier County Bar Association, 2000 - 2002, Secretary - Treasurer
- Knox County Bar Association, Member
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member