Experienced, Successful and Responsive
A Great Legal Team to Guide You!
At the Schwartz Law Firm in Farmington Hills, Michigan, "experienced, successful and responsive" are not mere words, but part of our mission statement. Our lawyers have the common objective to provide professional legal guidance with focus on integrity and the results that clients have come to expect from us.
We are a team steadfast to the trust that our clients invest in us. Since our law firm was established in 1972, our Michigan lawyers have been dedicated to providing individual and small business clients with legal advice that is honest and effective. We offer a wide range of services, from divorce and family law to business disputes and criminal defense. Whether you need a lawyer to complete a business transaction or defend a lawsuit, an attorney at the Schwartz Law Firm is prepared to provide you with exceptional legal representation and advice.
Contact the Schwartz Law Firm today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Call the Schwartz Law Firm today at 248-469-0005 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Jay A. Schwartz
Admitted To The Bar:
- Wayne State University, J.D., 1991
- University of Michigan, April 1988
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Michigan State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan
- U.S. Tax Court, U.S. 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Oakland County Bar Association
- American Arbitration Association's Roster of Neutral Arbitrators
- Admitted to practice in Federal Courts in New York, Ohio, Indiana and Texas
- State certified mediator and Court appointed as a case evaluator in Wayne, Oakland, Livingston and Macomb counties
Farmington Hills Office
37887 W. 12 Mile Road, Suite A
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
30078 Schoenher Road
Warren, MI 48088