Call a Criminal Defense Attorney Who Understands
Matt Schulz is a Criminal Defense Attorney with experience serving Bloomington, Bedford, and the surrounding communities. He understands the impact criminal charges have on people: legal sanctions, emotional ramifications, family consequences, professional discipline, and more.
If you stand accused of a crime, Matt will protect your rights and help you navigate the criminal justice system. If you have been charged with a crime, the state has the burden of proving each element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt. You have rights, including the right to remain silent, the right to see certain evidence against you, the right to question state witnesses, and the right to a jury trial.
Matt has served the state of Indiana as a deputy prosecuting attorney and now works for individuals as a defense attorney. He understands both sides of the case and can put his experience to work for you.
Contact Attorney Matt Schulz today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Law - Federal (White Collar Crime)
- Domestic Violence & Neglect
- Drug Violations
- Sex Offenses
- Sexual Harassment
- Traffic Violations
- Theft, Forgery, Fraud
Call 812-676-0220 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Matthew Schulz
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Moot Court
- Honors: Certified Legal Intern, Community Legal Clinic
- Law Journal: Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies, Editor
- Indiana University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Major: Political Science
- Webster University School of Business and Technology in Management and Leadership
- M.A., Master of Arts
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member)
- American Legion (Member)
- Monroe County Bar Association (Vice President)
- Criminal Justice and Paralegal Studies departments at Ivy Tech Community College-Bloomington (Assistant Professor and Department Chair)