Top-Rated Family Law Representation for Military Families
The men and women of the U.S. Armed Services serve faithfully, making daily sacrifices to protect our individual and collective freedoms. Their level of dedication, perseverance, and sacrifice continually fuels our resolve to provide exemplary legal help for the challenges they face. At Scholl Law Firm, P.L.L.C., we answer the call of our nation’s finest by providing trustworthy, full-service representation.
Our firm responds to matters concerning the health and structure of the family unit, retirement benefits, discharge, and adverse military actions such as a court-martial. No matter what your concerns may be, we are confident that we can help you navigate your legal situation and help you to feel empowered throughout the process.
Attorney Scott A. Scholl is no stranger to conflict, having served honorably in the United States Army during the 1989 invasion of Panama. He genuinely understands the issues soldiers and their families go through. We handle a variety of matters for military personnel, civilian contractors, and their spouses throughout the Little Rock, Arkansas area.
Bring your deepest concerns to our attention and we will begin to devise a strategic plan to address each matter. It is essential to hire an attorney who has firsthand knowledge and experience with handling military family law. Attorney Scholl has successfully represented military and civilian clients at home and abroad. When you need help navigating military affairs involving international concerns, Scholl Law Firm, P.L.L.C. stands at the ready.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Military divorce
- Divorce - contested and uncontested
- Domestic partnerships
- Visitation - parents and grandparents
- Child custody and support
- Division of assets
- Father's rights
- Domestic violence
- Foster care and surrogacy
Call Attorney Scott Scholl today at 501-588-2699 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Scott A. Scholl
- Arkansas, 1998
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. Court of Veterans Appeals
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., 1998
- University of Southern Illinois - Carbondale, Carbondale, Arkansas, 1994
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Lonoke County Bar Association
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (Member)
- Arkansas Bar Association (Past Chairman, Family Law Section)