If You Are Experiencing Illegal Misconduct in the Workplace
Protect Your Future and Yourself — Contact Us Today!
If you feel you are or were being treated wrongly by an employer, you don't have to remain silent. The Sanford Firm is a full-service Labor & Employment law firm that primarily represents employees harmed by companies or persons who have violated the law in the workplace. Attorney Brian Sanford, has over 27 years of trial experience and specializes in employment and civil trial law, representing individuals in employment law and businesses in transactions and commercial litigation. Attorney Brian Sanford is Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law and in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Together Attorney Sanford, and the highly skilled attorneys and staff associated with the firm, make a determination whether the person they will potentially represent is truthful and a good employee, and has a loss that is protected by the law. Once satisfied, they give all of their effort in a professional manner to succeed in obtaining justice through trial or a reasonable settlement. They seek out the truth and and are never afraid of it or the opposition -- no matter how big or how strong.
Contact The Sanford Firm today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Labor and Employment
- Pension and Benefits
- Sexual Harassment
- Wage and Hour
To find a solution to the problems you are facing, contact Attorney Brian Sanford today at 972-372-9200 to arrange your free initial consultation. When you choose The Sanford Firm, you can be confident that your case is in the very best of hands.
Attorney Brian P. Sanford
- Texas Supreme Court
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Southern, Western, and Eastern Districts
Admitted To The Bar:
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, J.D., 1986
- Southern Methodist University, B.A., 1982
Professional Memberships and Associations:
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association (Labor and Employment Law Section; Business Law Section)
- American Bar Association (Labor and Employment Law Section; Litigation Section)
- National Employment Law Association
- Texas Employment Law Association (Treasurer and Board Member)
- College of State Bar
- Arbitration Antibiotics, Texas Employment Lawyers Association, Annual Employment Course, 2008
- Summary Judgment in Employment Cases, Texas Employment Lawyers Association, Annual Employment Course, 2007
- A Juror’s Perspective From an Attorney Who Served, Texas Employment Lawyers Association, Annual Employment Course, 2005
- ERISA Litigation Update, Dallas Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section, 2003