Call Today for Sound Legal Advice
Businesses and the individuals who create and operate them should understand the legal requirements and challenges with which they will be confronted. By understanding not only the restrictions and obligations of the law, but also the advantages available to address, and shift risk, among parties to a business transaction. A business operation can aggressively pursue success with less risk exposure.
Sanchez Law has 30 years of experience in local construction law, business law and corporate law. Sanchez Law assists you whenever you seek representation to protect yourself, and advises you on how to achieve the best results with the least risk exposure possible.
Contact Sanchez Law today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Preparation and negotiation of business contracts
- Preparation and negotiation of construction contracts
- Buying or selling a business
- Construction Liens
- Creation of corporations, LLCs and partnerships
- Preparation of shareholder agreements and operating agreements
- Tax Law
Sanchez Law provides legal services based on many years of legal and business experience with a goal to prevent disputes; and if disputes occur, to ensure that your case, by virtue of the agreements you have signed, is viewed by the court in the best possible light. Further, should disputes arise which may be resolvable through a negotiation process, to spearhead negotiations on your behalf.
Call 941-526-0859 today to arrange your initial consultation. Please take a moment and visit our blog.
Attorney Albert A. Sanchez
Admitted to the Bar:
University of Florida Law, J.D., 1978
- Law Review
University of Florida, B.A., 1975
- With High Honors (magna cum laude)
- Phi Kappa Phi
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Outstanding Alumnni Award from the College of Arts and Sciences, University of Florida
- Outstanding Board Member, Boys and Girls Club of Sarasota
- Certified Building Contractor in the state of Florida