Get Help With Your Family Law Problem Today!
Working with a knowledgeable, dependable law firm is key to the success of any dispute or transaction in the Texas legal arena. They vow to provide representation from a firm that is always accessible and that strives to produce the right results under tight deadlines and in stressful situations. With law offices in Austin and Houston, Sanchez & Farrar is ideally positioned to serve English and Spanish speaking clients with an array of problems.
Do not wait - contact Sanchez & Farrar, PLLC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Mr. Sanchez's prior experience working as a probation officer, social worker, healthcare administrator and military member has had a profound impact on his practice and how he treats his clients. Mr. Sanchez and his entire staff pledges to:
- Provide sound counsel based on an in-depth analysis of all aspects of your situation
- Explain your rights under Texas laws
- Respond to your questions and concerns as quickly as possible
- Build strong relationships based on trust and open communication
- Deliver high-quality results that consistently exceed expectations
The firm's two locations serve: Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Georgetown, Travis County, Harris County, Bexar County, Williamson County, Bastrop County, Brazoria County, Hays County, and Caldwell County.
To schedule a consultation with Texas lawyer Marco A. Sanchez, call today at 512-436-3915 to arrange your free initial consultation..
We keep flexible office hours to better suit your needs! Sanchez & Farrar has bilingual team members available
MARCO SANCHEZ, ATTORNEY
Admitted To The Bar:
- November, 2006
Jurisdictions Attorney is Licensed in:
- Texas Southern University, Juris Doctor (JD), 2006
- Texas A&M Corpus Christi, Masters of Public Administration (MPA), 1999
- St. Mary’s University, Bachelors of Arts (BA), 1992
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of Texas
- Family Law Bar of Texas
- Juvenile Law Bar of Texas
- Criminal Law Bar of Texas
- Texas Criminal Defense Association of Texas
Foreign Languages Spoken:
View Larger Map