Decade of Experience Representing Victims of Personal Injuries
In Honolulu, individuals and businesses alike who have suffered physical or financial harm through a personal injury, business dispute, including real estate and construction matters, or landlord-tenant matters, trust the experience and personal service of Ryan G.S. Au, Attorney at Law to deliver an efficient and effective solution to their legal needs. I am Ryan G.S. Au, and I have been practicing law in Honolulu for over ten years, handling car accidents and other injuries and resolving disputes in construction law and real estate matters.
At my firm, I will personally handle all aspects of representation; your case will not be handed off to an inexperienced associate or paralegal. From the start, I will provide you with an honest and straightforward evaluation of your legal matter, advising you on the strengths and weaknesses of your case and your best options. I take the time to make sure you understand all the aspects of your case and are kept informed throughout of the status of your matter. You will be prepared at all times to make informed decisions on your case, and you will enter any deposition, meeting or court appearance knowing what to expect.
Contact Ryan G.S. Au, Attorney at Law today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents: automobile, car, motorcycle, and moped accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents while crossing the street
- Accidents involving boating and other recreational activities
- Uninsured motorists - where the other person did not have automobile insurance
- Underinsured motorists - where the other person does not have enough automobile insurance to cover your injuries
- Accidents on someone else's property: slip and fall, and other accidents
- Dog bites and other animal bites
- Accidents resulting in the wrongful death of a person
Call Attorney Ryan G. S. Au today at 808-533-7433 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Ryan G.S. Au
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- B.S., Santa Clara University
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Hawaii State Bar Association (President, Young Lawyers' Division, 2006