Helping You Plan for the Future of Your Family
Russ Cook & Associates, PC, in Brentwood is a boutique law firm that exclusively handles estate planning, probate, business law, and trust administration matters for clients throughout middle Tennessee. With more than 30 years of combined experience, we counsel clients regarding complex estate and business planning matters.
Our founding attorney, Russ Cook, is well known as an estate specialist due to his designation as an estate planning specialist with the Tennessee Board of Certification and Specialization, and an Accredited Estate Planner and Estate Planning Law Specialist with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC).
At Russ Cook & Associates, PC, we understand your desire for privacy. Many of our clients are business owners, wealthy individuals, entertainers, and high-profile public figures, and we do all we can to protect your privacy as well as your interests.You can rest assured that we will keep your personal affairs in strict confidence. We commonly create trusts and other planning vehicles that are designed to keep your name and your holdings private.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Wills, trusts, and powers of attorney
- Estate planning for entertainers and high-profile individuals and families
- Probating estates
- Estate and trust administration
- Business planning
- Business formation, transactions, and general counsel services
Call Russ Cook & Associates, PC today at 615-852-6952 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Russell Cook
- Tennessee, 1991
- Maryland, 1988
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbi
- State University of New York, Albany, New York
- B.A., 1984
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Honors: International Business Studies Program
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- National Association of Estate Planners and Councils, Member
- Middle Tennessee Estate Planning Council, Member
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member, 1997 - Present
- Recognized by the Tennessee Bar Association as a Continuing Legal Education Speaker
Certified Legal Specialties:
- Estate Planning Specialist, Tennessee Board of Certification and Specialization