Attorney Rupich Personally Handles Every Case From Start To Finish
Rupich Law, S.C. offers criminal defense representation in the Milwaukee Metropolitan area and Southeast Wisconsin. Attorney Patrick Rupich prides himself on providing good service and sound advice to his clients, and he has the skills and knowledge to fight for you. Rupich Law, S.C. can help you whether you've been accused of driving drunk, drug crimes, domestic violence; or any other misdemeanor or felony charge.
Our Criminal Defense Representation Includes:
- DUI / OWI charges and other traffic cases
- Drug manufacturing, delivery and possession
- Probation, parole or extended supervision violations and revocation proceedings
- Sexual assault
- Gun possession
- Identity theft
Rupich Law, SC offers Juvenile / Children's Court representation in the Milwaukee Metropolitan area and Southeast Wisconsin. Teenagers and kids often get into trouble because they are hanging out with the wrong group of friends. The State of Wisconsin charges your son or daughter with a crime (misdemeanor or felony) just as adults are charged with crimes. Your child could be found "delinquent" which is just like being found "guilty;" and this can have consequences that will last your child's lifetime. Rupich Law, S.C. is located close to the Milwaukee County Children's Courthouse.
Our law firm serves the Milwaukee Metropolitan area and Southeast Wisconsin, as well as Waukesha County, Racine County, Kenosha County, and Washington County. We offer no-charge in-office consultations with weekend and weeknight appointments available!
If you or a loved one needs the help of an experienced Milwaukee, Wisconsin criminal defense lawyer, call Patrick Rupich today at 414-302-7042, or complete the contact form provided on this site to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Patrick J. Rupich
- State of Wisconsin
- Eastern and Western District Federal Courts of Wisconsin
- Marquette University, B.A. May 1998
- Double Major in Criminology and Political Science
- Marquette University Law School, J.D. May 2001
Admitted To The Bar:
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Voted a Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2008, 2009 and 2010
- Adjunct Professor in the Department of Criminology and Law Studies at Marquette University
- Graduated from The Marquette University with a double major in Political Science and Criminology
- Member of the Wisconsin State Bar
- Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) and Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (WACDL)