Aggressive and Experienced Criminal Defense
When you are being faced with criminal allegations, the first thing you need to do is get an aggressive attorney with the experience to be able to successfully defend you. Attorney Roy J. Kahn has been serving clients since 1985. He understands that the right defense can dramatically impact the outcome of your case.
Mr. Kahn is able to assist you with legal defense for any of the following:
- Medicare Fraud
- Mortgage Fraud
- Money Laundering
- Alien Smuggling
- All Federal and State Offenses
- Criminal Appeals
- White collar/economic crime
- Domestic violence
- Tax evasion and avoidance
- Health care fraud
He is also able to assist:
- Anyone targeted in a state attorney investigation
- Anyone targeted by a Grand Jury
- Anyone called as a witness in a Grand Jury investigation
- Civil forfeiture of property used in committing a crime or gained as a result of illegal activity
- International litigation involving extradition to the U.S..
Attorney Kahn is qualified to handle the defense in federal cases in all 50 of the U.S.. States. He makes himself available 24/7 to assist with emergency situations and truly provides excellent expert support for his clients.
If you or a loved one needs the help of an experienced Miami, Florida Criminal Law Attorney, call Attorney Roy J. Kahn today at 305-482-3910, or complete the contact form provided on this site to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Roy J. Kahn
- University of Miami-Juris Doctor 1976
- Boston University-Bachelor of Science 1972
Admitted To The Bar:
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Board Certified in Criminal Trial Litigation since 1990
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Criminal Trial Litigation (Florida) since 1990