Fighting for the Rights of the Injured for 35 Years
We fight for the rights of injury victims. We are familiar with the maze of the legal system and can assist you in every step of your case to bring justice back to your lives. We realize that choosing an attorney is an important decision and would ask you to consider Rowe & Hamilton by contacting us so that we can answer any of your questions.
Choosing the right attorney is a very important choice to make and can mean the difference between partial and full compensation when you have been injured. We have the experience, knowledge, and expertise that you need to make sure your legal rights are not being compromised. Our firm has tried bench and jury cases to jury verdict and have obtained reasonable compensation for thousands of clients in Indiana. We will listen to your legal problems and work for the best solution so that you can put your life back together again. We understand and know the legal system and will be able to navigate it with you to obtain a just result. Rowe & Hamilton are the experienced attorneys that you need through the emotional, physical and financial hardships that personal injuries may bring to your life. We are also actively involved in the community, care about our clients and work hard to make sure their legal rights are protected and they receive all the compensation they are entitled to.
Contact Rowe & Hamilton today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Trucking Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
Call Attorney Timothy Rowe today at 317-482-7888 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Timothy A. Rowe
- University School of Law Indianapolis, J.D.
- Cum Laude
- Indiana University, B.A., History and Classics
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Currently on the board of directors of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association where he has chaired and taught at numerous seminars locally and nationally concerning auto accident, litigation, and personal injury cases.
- Chair for the capital Indiana Trial Lawyers Annual Institute in November 2001.
- Sustaining member of AAJ as well as being a member of the American, Indiana, and Indianapolis Bar Associations.
- Past chair of the motor vehicle collision, highway, and premises liability section for the American Trial Lawyers
- Member of the invitation only College of Fellows in Indiana.
- He has tried over 50 jury trials cases and has had cases in Florida, Arizona, Arkansas, Kentucky, New Mexico, Illinois and Tennessee.
- Previously on the board of directors and executive committee of the Indiana Minority Health Coalition.
- Member of the Association of Plaintiff’s Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America.
- Top 100 trial lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association