Let us Guide You through the Immigration Process
We are Committed to Helping you Succeed
Facing the U.S. immigration and naturalization system is a difficult task. The laws, regulations and procedures that are hard for most people to understand. It is important to have an experienced immigration law firm on your side. The entire team at Rodriguez & Moretzsohn, PLLC, is dedicated to helping you reach your goals and achieve your dreams.
From green cards, to work, investor and family visas to helping your company recruit the unique and specialized talent your business needs, we are the attorneys to call. We care about every client we represent.
We put people first. We offer responsive personal service that eases the burden of traveling through the immigration process. We proudly represent the Coastal Bend and Rio Grande Valley. Let us be your guide!
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Deportation Defense
- Legal Permanent Residence
- Non-Immigrant Visas
Call Rodriguez & Moretzsohn, PLLC today at 866-261-8980 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Debra Rodriguez
- 1993, J.D., National University School of Law
- 1990, National University
- 2007, Board Certified in Immigration and Nationality Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- 1998, Admitted to Texas Bar
- 1993, Admitted to California Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Southern DIstrict of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Corpus Christi Division Criminal Justice Act Panel
- Professional Organizations, Awards, Honors
- Member, AILA (American Immigration Lawyer's Assoc.)
- Vice Chair, State Bar of Texas, Immigration Section
- Co-Chair, American Heart Associtation Function
- Board Member, USTA
- Board Member, Corpus Christi Montessori School
- Former President, Corpus Christi Bar Association
- Former President, Coastal Bend Women's Lawyer Association
- Recipient, Corpus Christi Young Lawyers' Association "Outstanding Young Lawyer of the Year"
- Recipient, Corpus Christi Yount Lawyers' Association's " Outstanding Mentor: Award