Fighting For Justice For Over 29 Years
Call Now And Protect Your Rights When Accused Of A Crime
I have been practicing law for over twenty nine years. My areas of concentration are criminal law and civil rights violations. During this period of time, I have represented thousands of clients and have helped them obtain justice in the areas of law in which I practice. I have had extensive trial experience which began as I started my career, as a staff attorney with the criminal defense division of the Legal Aid Society of New York. There, I learned how to try a case and thereafter in a private practice continued to try cases in the areas of criminal law and personal injury.
A potential client should hire me to represent him/her because of my legal experience and personal involvement in resolving their matter.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
I handle the five boroughs of New York, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Bronx and Staten Island. As well as Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester Counties.
If you have been charged with a crime, call me today at 718-355-9184 for a free initial consultation.
Attorney Richard M. Giutierrez, Esq.
Jurisdictions Attorney is Licensed in:
- State of New York
- Eastern District and Southern District of New York, Federal Court
- Brooklyn College of the City of New York, Bachelor of Arts, 1978
- JD, Seton Hall University, 1982
Admitted To The Bar:
- New York State Bar March, 1983
- Eastern and Southern District, Federal Court, 1985
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- President of the Queens County Bar Association
- Queens County Bar Asscociation, 2011-2012
- Chairman of the Greivance Committee for the 2nd, 11th and 13th Judicial Districts, Since 2010
Foreign Languages Spoken: