Providing Hope for People Needing SSDI Benefits
Attorney Richard Gutstadt has helped thousands of clients in the Bay Area successfully appeal Social Security Disabilities denials by providing effective legal counsel based on experience and dedications.
When your social security disability application has been rejected for the first time, don't be alarmed. The SSDI commonly rejects first time applicants.
If you have worked long enough and paid your social security taxes you have a right to claim your SSDI and Supplemental Social Benefits.
When you need your SSDI payments, fight for them with the help of an attorney.
Contact Richard A. Gutstadt, P.C. today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Social Security Disability (SSDI) Claims
- Social Security Disability (SSDI) Appeals
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Claims
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Appeals
Call Attorney Richard Gutstadt today at 510-740-8440 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Richard A. Gutstadt
- California, 1975
University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1975
Stanford University, Stanford, California
- Bachelor of Arts - 1971
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- California State Bar Association
- West's Social Security Advisory Service, Member, Editorial Advisory Board, 1984 - Present
- American Red Cross, East Bay Chapter Chairman, 1988 - 1989
- Social Security Advisory Service, Co-Author, 1986 - 1999