Call Today for Knowledgeable and Compassionate Representation
Ronnie Fishbein practices exclusively in the area of adoption law. As an adoptive parent herself, she is passionate about the services she provides and sensitive to the issues her clients face. Ronnie provides families with highly personalized and responsive legal service and has a strong commitment to ethics and practicing with integrity.
In addition, Ronnie ensures that she is available to clients even outside of normal business hours so that they always have the ability to get her advice. With more than 30 years of legal experience, clients know that they are working with an attorney with expertise in all adoption areas. In addition to her law degree, Ronnie has a graduate degree in counseling and this training is useful for clients pursuing an emotional process.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Independent (private) adoptions, both in Georgia and interstate
- Agency adoptions, both in Georgia and interstate
- International adoptions
- Stepparent adoptions
- Relative adoptions
- Single parent adoptions
- Open adoptions
- Adult adoptions
- Birth parent representation
- Opening adoption records
Call Attorney Rhonda Fishbein today at 770-628-2836 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Rhonda Fishbein
Admitted To The Bar:
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, JD, 1982
- New York University, MA in Counseling, 1975
- New York University, BA in Psychology, 1971
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Fellow, American Academy of Adoption Attorneys
- Fellow, Georgia Council of Adoption Lawyers