You Can be Ensured of the Fact that an Experienced,
Knowledgeable and Proficient Attorney is Always at Your Side.
It is evident that most of the personal injury cases involve negligence. While it takes weeks or even months to recover from an injury, things become worse when an individual after enduring a traumatic surgery has to struggle against insurance companies and big businesses with a legitimate request of compensation.
We, at Reich & Binstock, are committed to ensure that you get rightfully compensated for your injuries. We overtly abide by the legal ethics and principles, and this makes us a credible house of specialist personal injury lawyers in Houston, TX.
Our personal injury lawyers have the required skills to protect your interests outside and inside the court. We focus on providing you answers about all your legal anxieties so that you get complete assurance at the time of uncertainties. With a purpose to protect your rights to legal representation and compensation, we dedicate ourselves completely to you. Once you work with us, you can be assured of being cared by the experts of the industry. We stick to the norms of punctuality and honesty while offering our case assessments.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Managed Care & Commerical Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
Call 866-772-1995 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Dennis C. Reich
- State Bar of Texas- 1975
- State Bar of California- 1976
- State Bar of New York- 2008
- U.S District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S District Court of Arizona
- University of Houston School of Law, J.D. 1975
- University of Connecticut, B.A. magna cum laude 1972
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Houston and American Bar Associations
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, 1992
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization