Call Today for Solutions to Your Legal Matters
Gun Rights are often discussed in the media and are hotly debated. I teach law portions of CPL classes and have published articles on both the Second Amendment and on state laws concerning the right to carry. The United States Supreme Court has issued decisions consistent with one of my articles and the Ohio Legislature amended its concealed carry statute in light of another article I authored.
Please call, should you have questions or need assistance related to your Concealed Pistol License (CPL), protecting your family and assets with an NFA Trust, or restoring your gun rights after a conviction.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Constitutional Issues
- CPL License issues, appeals, questions, etc.
- Tax stamps, inheritance and estate planning regarding regulated weapons
Restoration of Gun Rights.
- Petitions to restore rights of felons
- Expungment of criminal records
The firm also handles Commercial Litigation, Estate Planning, Real Estate Law, Bankruptcy Litigation, Creditor Rights, and Licensing Agreement matters.
Call Attorney Ian Redmond today at 248-213-6171 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Ian Redmond
- Michigan, 2007
- Ohio (inactive), 2002
- University of Notre Dame, J.D., 2002
- University of Dallas, B.A., 1999
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star 2015