Aggressive - Experienced - Compassionate
Helping People with Immigration Matters
Sometimes an immigration case means carefully filling out forms so that a client can get a visa to come to (or stay in) the U.S. Sometimes it means fighting aggressively in front of an immigration judge so that a client doesn't have to leave the country and their family.
At Ramos Immigration Law, we know how to be both sympathetic and aggressive. Our attorneys and staff take pride in treating clients with respect and gentleness, and fighting the immigration system when the government tries to make things difficult for our clients and their families. Francesca Ramos, our founding attorney, has been in practice since 1999 and has years of experience helping our clients through the immigration system, as well as a passion for making it as easy as possible.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Bringing family from abroad
- Adjusting status while in the United States
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Removal defense
- Visa and green card renewal
- VAWA and U Visas
- Asylum, TPS and other special cases
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
Immigration matters can seem intimidating and scary. Our goal is to help you understand the process, gather the information you need, and guide you through every step of the process so that you and your loved ones can make a better life for yourselves in the U.S.
Call Attorney Francesca Ramos today at 720-439-7461 to arrange your free initial consultation. Serving clients in the Denver metro area, throughout Colorado and abroad.
Attorney Francesca Ramos
- Colorado, 2006
- Florida, 1999
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida, J.D., 1999
Nova Southeastern University, B.S., 1996
- Major: Pre-Law
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, 2006 - Present
- Rocky Mountain Immigrant Advocacy Network, Volunteer Mentor Attorney, 2007 - Present
- Immigrant Legal Center of Boulder Colorado, Board Member, 2007 - Present
450 Main Street
Longmont, CO 80501
(By Appointment Only)
14211 E. 4th Avenue, Suite 336
Aurora, CO 80011