Thousands of Clients Have Benefited from
Our Knowledge and Experience
A criminal conviction could adversely affect your job and your car insurance. The possible consequences should be taken seriously and you may want an advocate by your side. It is critical to consider retaining legal representation to assist you.
Patrick McPherson heads one of the premier DUI defense firms in Hawaii. Mr. McPherson is the state delegate to the National College for DUI Defense, an organization dedicated to defending the rights of people accused of this crime. Mr. McPherson was also a member of Governor Linda Lingle’s Ignition Interlock Task Force, a select group that recommended changes to the law to enable drivers with revoked licenses to obtain ignition interlock devices, devices that help them continue to drive and support their families. Our firm strives to be on the cutting edge of DUI defense.
Contact R. Patrick McPherson, Attorney At Law today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Defense
- Traffic Law
Call Attorney Patrick McPherson today at 833-387-4602 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney R. Patrick McPherson
- Widener University School of Law, Distinguished Alumni
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- National Highway Traffic Administration, Standard Field Sobriety Course
- Hawaii State Delegate for the National College for DUI Defense
- Lecturer for DUI classes and Traffic Safety for both civilian and military