Clear Vision. Convincing Victories.
Quintero Law Office, PC was established in 2002 at the heart of the Los Angeles “Silicon Beach” technology corridor. The firm focuses on intellectual property, principally patent and trademark prosecution before the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO).
Quintero Law Office, PC has extensive experience in the prosecution of patent applications for software, computer products, semiconductors, medical implants, scientific apparatuses, and mechanical devices. The firm has successfully represented clients before the Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences and the Central Reexamination Unit of the USPTO in connection with a broad range of technology fields.
Contact Quintero Law Office, PC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Trademark Counseling and Prosecution
- TTAB Oppositions and Cancellations
- Patent Counseling and Prosecution
- Due Diligence
- Opinions and Strategic Counseling
Call 310-909-8535 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Nelson A. Quintero
- California, 1996
- USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office), 2002
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- J.D., 1992
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- B.S., 1989
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- AIPLA (American Intellectual Property Association)