Efficient, Experienced, and Client Focused
Call for Landlord-Tenant Legal Counsel
Prindiville Law, PA provides legal services to a broad range of businesses, financial institutions and individuals in the areas of banking, finance, real estate and business entity formation and operations. We are a small but highly experienced law firm located in the historic Flour Exchange Building in the central legal district of Minneapolis. Our size and low overhead, coupled with our experience, allows us to deliver big firm service without big firm cost. We can provide practical solutions to landlord-tenant disputes.
Contact Prindiville Law, PA today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Landlord Tenant Law
- Eviction Defense
- Lease Drafting
- Lease Termination Agreements
- Rent Escrow Actions
Call 612-444-2291 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Tim Prindiville
Admitted To The Bar:
- October 2007
- William Mitchell College of Law – J.D.
- Universität Tübingen – M.A.
- Marquette University – B.A.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of Minnesota (2007)
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota (2009)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (2011)
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association