Distinguished Employment Law Trial Attorneys with a Record of Success
Posner & Rosen LLP was established in Los Angles in 1985 as a result of the partnership between Michael Posner and Howard Z. Rosen. Today, along with Jason C. Marsili and Brianna Primozic, the four members of the firm have over 85 years of combined experience representing employees and labor unions in all labor and employment matters. Through tenacity, creativity, and a collaborative approach, Posner & Rosen LLP has helped thousands of employees, from hourly employees to highly paid corporate executives, achieve outstanding results in cases covering every aspect of labor and employment law.
The firm attorneys are dedicated to helping working people achieve desirable solutions to their employment issues. Whether you have been fired wrongly, not paid overtime or discriminated against, you can protect your right to be fairly compensated for any employer wrongdoing that caused you a loss of compensation or other injury.
Contact Posner & Rosen LLP today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
By skillfully representing employees throughout Los Angeles and Southern California, the attorneys at Posner & Rosen LLP have established a reputation for highly skilled representation.
Call Posner & Rosen LLP today at 213-631-3674 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Jason C. Marsili
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- Illinois, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California, J.D., May, 2004
- Masters of Dispute Resolution
- Pepperdine Law Review, Editor-in-Chief
Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, Missouri, B.A., May, 2001
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Honors: Ervin Scholar
- Honors: Thurtene Honorary
- Major: Economics
- Major: Social Thought & Analysis
- Minor: Business
- Mock Trial, UCLA BLSA, 2006 - Present
Honors and Awards:
- Southern California Rising Star, 2011 - 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association, 2004 - Present, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, 2004 - Present, Member
- Fraternity, Sigma Chi