Call for an Aggressive Pursuit of Your Rightful Compensation
Serving all of Maryland.
An accidental injury caused by another can change the course of your life. Almost immediately, insurance companies begin contacting you. They are interested in offering a quick settlement before you know the extent of your injury — which may take weeks or months. There is a lot at stake. The more seriously you are injured, the more important it becomes to retain an attorney as soon as possible. The law firm of Portner & Shure, P.A., represents injured clients and has a record of achieving $12 million in settlements annually.
An individual who has been injured as a result of someone's negligence is entitled to sue the person, organization or business responsible. A clear violation of an expected standard of conduct must be demonstrated. An experienced attorney has the ability to develop evidence of the relationship between a negligent or wrongful act and your injury. When you are represented by the attorneys at Portner & Shure, insurance companies understand that our lawyers will aggressively seek a settlement that is appropriate and just.
Contact Portner & Shure, P.A. today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Automobile accidents
- Truck crashes
- Bicycle injuries
- Pedestrian accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability
- Unsafe conditions
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
Portner & Shure's staff members speak Spanish, Korean, Chinese and Ethiopian languages. You can be certain that we will provide compassionate, personal legal services throughout your case. Whatever your language, if you have been injured through negligence and need legal assistance, our firm is ready to help.
Call Attorney Jonathan Portner today at 240-800-6020 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Jonathan N. Portner
- Maryland, 1988
- District of Columbia, 1989
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Maryland Association for Justice (President's Club), Member
- National College of DUI Defense, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member
- Howard County Bar Association, Member
- District of Columbia Bar Association, Member
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland, Member
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia, Member
- Superior Court for the District of Columbia, Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member