Retain a Law Firm Dedicated to Your Future
Petit & Dommershausen, SC’s team of experts and family lawyers are adept at breaking down the strengths and weaknesses of every case, no matter how detailed or complicated it becomes. We’ll be sure to fully analyze your situation before offering you appropriate recommendations for your next step.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Family Law Services:
- Child Custody, Child Support, Paternity
- Divorce & Paternity Mediation
- Grandparent Rights
- Marital Property Agreements
- Criminal Defense
Call Attorney Gregory Petit today at 920-202-5156 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Gregory A. Petit
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin – J.D.
- Lawrence University, Appleton, Wisconsin– B.A.
- Major: Economics
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Vice President Outagamie County Bar Association
- Winnebago County Bar Association (past President)
- Director of WACDL (Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers) for District 4
- Outagamie County Bar Association
- Past Board Member for Fox River Academy Governance Board
- Present Committee Member for Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
1650 Midway Road
Menasha WI 54952
2001 Bowen Street
Oshkosh WI 54901