Retain a Workers' Comp Lawyer Dedicated to Helping You
For more than 25 years, Peter Naake has built a successful private practice by representing claimants through the workers’ compensation process. He has advised and represented many clients in social security disability and other retirement systems, unemployment insurance, vocational rehabilitation, medical billing and collections, third party tort liability, and other legal matters and views workers’ compensation cases in the broader legal and practical context which affect peoples’ lives.
Peter is a partner in the law firm of Priddy, Cutler, Naake and Meade, PLLC.
He strives to understand the position and motivation of the parties involved prior to bringing a case to litigation, and has worked with many of the claims adjusters and supervisors who are behind the scenes in the litigation of claims.
Before college, Peter worked as a deckhand on barges. He also worked as an electrician’s helper in New Orleans, LA.
If you have an injury at work, you can consult Peter without charge. Workplace injuries can be life altering events and the consequences need to be very carefully considered. You can be sure that the workers’ compensation insurance carrier and your employer have adequate legal advice to inform them of their responsibilities under the law, and whether or not to pay benefits for an injury. By the same token, you should have adequate legal advice in your workers’ compensation case.
Contact Peter J. Naake, Attorney at Law today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Longshore and Jones Act Cases
- Injuries to Kentucky Teachers while on the Job
- Injuries to Employees Covered by the Kentucky Retirement System
Call 502-206-2249 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Peter J. Naake
- Kentucky, 1988
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 1990
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1990
- University of Kentucky College of Law, 1988
- University of Michigan, Philosophy, 1985
- University of Louisville, 1983
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Louisville Magazine - Top Lawyers , Workers' Compensation, 2012 - Present
- Labor Cabinet, Department of Special Fund, Staff Attorney, Appeals Attorney, 1990 - 1993
- Appalachian Research & Defense, Jackson KY, Acting Directing Attorney, Staff Attorney, 1988 - 1991
- Kentucky Labor Cabinet Division of Special Fund, Frankfort, Kentucky, Legal Clerk, 1986 - 1988
- Peter J. Naake Attorney at Law, Louisville, Kentucky, Solo Practitioner, 1993 - 2001
Classes and Seminars:
- Instructor NBI Workers' Compensation Seminar Louisville and Lexington, 2006
- Newberg v. Thomas Industries, Ky. App., 852 S.W.2d 339, 1993
- Newberg v. Slone, Ky., 846 S.W.2d 694, 1992
- American Printing House for the Blind v. Brown, Ky., 142 S.W.3d 145, 2004
- Contributing Editor, Reviewing Published and non-published Decisions of the Kentucky Court of Appeals and Supreme Court in an on-line format, 2003
- Editor-in-Chief, Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys, Workers' Compensation Review 1995-1997
- Lawson v. Toyota , (2010)
- American Printing House for the Blind v. Brown