Call for an Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney and a
Legal Team that is Dedicated to Protecting You
When you are a suspect in a crime, don't talk to the authorities. Say only, "I want a lawyer." If you speak to anyone about your situations, from the arresting officers to a fellow inmate, it could make the difference between freedom and incarceration. There is little of more importance than protecting your rights if you are under investigation, suspected or are under arrest for a criminal act.
The Pelley Law Office is a unique law firm located in Plano with offices in Sherman and Dallas. The firm's attorneys combined knowledge of criminal defense, family law and bankruptcy gives them a valuable edge against the opposition. Many cases involve more than one area of practice.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any criminal matter such as the following:
Call Attorney Quinton Pelley today at 972-301-2958 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Quinton Grant Pelley
- Texas, 2002
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2004
Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas, J.D.
- Honors: Executive Vice President, Student Bar Association
- Honors: Executive Vice Chair, Board of Barristers
- Honors: Member, Criminal Trial Lawyers Association
- Honors: Member, Budget Committee
- Honors: Member, Volunteer Legal Services
- Honors: Member, International Law Students Association
- Honors: Member, Welcoming Committee for Accepted Students
- Honors: International Law, Thessoloniki and Skopelos, Greece and Istanbul, Turkey
Baylor University, Waco, Texas, B.A.
- Honors: Member, Dean's List
- Honors: Member, Golden Key National Honor Society
- Honors: Member, Psy-Chi National Honor Society
- Major: Psychology
Austin College, Sherman, Texas
- Major: Psychology
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Dallas Bar Association, Member, New Members Committee, 2002 - 2004
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Chairperson, 2003 - 2004
- Grayson County Bar Association, Member
- Grayson County Association Young Lawyers, Member
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Plano Bar Association, Member
- National Trial Lawyers Magazine. Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2013 - Present
- Texas Rising Star, Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters Service, 2011 - Present
- Plano and Frisco’s Best Attorneys, Living Magazine, 2013
- Allen's Best Bankruptcy Attorney, Allen American Readers' Choice, 2011 - Present
- Allen's Best Criminal Attorney, Allen American Readers' Choice, 2011 - Present
- Internship with Congressman Ralph Hall, Washington, D.C., 2001 - Present
Legal Issue? I don't have one, very much due to a role played by a certain Mr. Quinton Pelley, Esq. It has been five years, a month and a few days since an event took place in my life that no one, to this day has understood, myself included. The family that Lord has given me does not often speak of you, Quinton, but when we do, we speak of you fondly. Much has changed since we first, all for the better.
I was faced with a first degree felony, which meant 5-99 years behind bars. It was terrifying. You are not only a great attorney but a very honest man with integrity…you saved my life.
I was referred to Pelley Law Office by a friend. From the initial consultation with Quinton to the final meeting with Chip, I felt well informed and put at ease. They are a knowledgeable, trustworthy group that did not make empty promises and treated me with courtesy and respect throughout the process. I truly appreciate the hard work, patience and professionalism I received while working with Sarah. She is a great asset to the firm!!
I highly recommend Pelley Law Office. They are a caring, helpful group that made a seemingly bleak situation much brighter.
Hallelujah! Its over! I am over-joyed, at peace, free at last—a second chance on life! Blessings to you.