Legal Help in Tampa When Insurers Deny Claims
At the Pekar Law P.A. we handle property insurance claims and litigation related to storm damage, fire damage, wind or hail damage, water damage, or other damage to your property. Though negotiations are often the fastest and most cost-effective way to resolve a dispute, we have extensive courtroom experience and will make it clear to your insurer from the start that a court battle is an option if that is what it may take for you to obtain the compensation you are owed.
Most often, we will begin the process of resolving your insurance dispute by reviewing your policy’s terms, the accident, weather event or other event that led to your loss, and the nature of your loss, to determine whether the delayed or rejected claim constitutes bad faith. An additional step is determining the value of the claim based on the facts of the case. Our team can then negotiate or litigate from a position of strength, due to a full understanding of the case and the underlying insurance laws that protect your rights.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Property insurance involving sinkhole, fires, hurricanes, and water losses
- Small business liability insurance disputes, such as assaults and batteries at bars or nightclubs
- Insurance involving general contractors, subcontractors and construction
- Automobile insurance
- Marine insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Homeowners insurance and homeowners association insurance
- Individual health insurance
We will go toe to toe with insurance companies any time they wrongfully deny your claim or try to limit the total amount that they will pay for your property claim.
If you have an insurance related dispute with your insurance company, call 941-251-0750 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Jeff Pekar
- Florida State Courts
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Northern District of Florida
- United States Middle District of Florida
- United States Southern District of Florida
- West Virginia University's College of Law, 2006
Memberships and Achievements:
- The Florida Bar
- Named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers magazine in 2013 and 2014