We Can Help You Get the Debt Relief You Deserve
Financial Renewal Is Just a Call Away. Call today
Financial stress affects all aspects of your life. Worrying about paying daily expenses or medical bills can impact your ability to concentrate, cause you to lose sleep and strain your social relationships. Whether you are struggling with overwhelming debt or are unable to work due to an injury, an attorney can help you get the financial assistance you deserve.
Since 1984, the Law Office of Paula M. Tomko has been providing high-quality legal services in the areas of bankruptcy and Social Security Disability (SSD) to clients in the Front Range area. We have helped numerous men and women get the relief they need. Our goal is to help people find financial renewal through Chapter 7 bankruptcy or SSD assistance, so you can move on to the next chapter of your life. Let us help you.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Personal Bankruptcy
- Credit Counseling
- Dischargeability Defense
- Personal Bankruptcy Alternatives
Social Security Disability
- Appealing a Social Security Disability Denial
- Filing for Social Security Disability
- Qualifying for Social Security Disability
We will use our knowledge and experience to your advantage and keep you well informed about the progress of your case. In addition to handling bankruptcy and SSD cases, we also assist clients with estate planning, wills and trusts, and probate issues.
Call Attorney Paula Tomko today at 303-557-2291 to arrange your free initial consultation. Serving clients in Wheat Ridge, Lakewod and the surrounding areas.
Attorney Paula M. Tomko
- Colorado, 1984
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1984
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado, J.D. - 1984
University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, B.S. (With Honors) - 1981
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Elementary Education
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Colorado Education Association/National Education Association, Member, 2001 - Present
- Centennial Estate Planning Council, Member, 2003 - Present
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives, Member, 2009 - Present
- American Association of Retired Persons, Member, 2010 - Present
- Metropolitan Lawyer Referral Service, Member, 2003 - Present