Finding Efficient, Cost-Effective Solutions Without Sacrificing Results
When you need to work with a lawyer about personal issues such as estate planning, elder law, or an unpaid tax debt, you want your concerns managed in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
With more than 25 years of legal experience, Paul S. Ward is a a certified elder law attorney (CELA), by the National Elder Law Foundation*. The Veterans Administration has accredited Mr. Ward to assist veterans.
Contact Mr. Ward today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Wills, trusts, and powers of attorney
- Medicaid planning
- Probate administration
When you enter the Williamsburg law office of Paul S. Ward, you will deal directly with your lawyer. Why go to a large firm where your case will get passed to a paralegal or legal assistant? Paul S. Ward is ready to answer your questions and explain your options directly on elder law issues, tax planning, and business formation.
Call Attorney Paul Ward today at 757-918-7933 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Paul S. Ward
- Indiana, 1990
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1990
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1990
- U.S. Tax Court, 1999
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2003
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- J.D. - 1984
- Indiana University, USA
- M.B.A. - 1998
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, USA
- B.S. - 1981
- Major: Accounting
Certified Legal Specialties:
- Elder Law Attorney (CELA), The National Elder Law Foundation
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Board Certified Indiana Trust and Estate Lawyer, TESB
- Indiana Trust and Estate Speciality Board