Effective Advocate for Landlords in Tenant Disputes
Whether you own a beach rental property, an apartment complex, commercial office space or are renting out a spare room, being a landlord is not easy. Tenants have certain rights, and you have to know how to abide by them.
If you and your tenant become locked in a dispute, contact an attorney like me, Paul G. Enterline, who has the litigation experience necessary to help you seek a favorable resolution throughout Delaware.
Contact Attorney Paul Enterline today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Failure to pay rent
- Improper handling of a security deposit
- Not giving proper notice to a tenant
- Not having a proper lease in place
- Violations of state and local laws
- Failure to address tenants' safety concerns
Call Attorney Paul Enterline today at 302-396-9555 to arrange your free initial consultation.