Call an Attorney Who Fights to Help Injured People
An accident on an Indiana street or highway can throw your life off course. It can disrupt your career or seriously injure or cause the death of a family member. The same is true for a careless or negligent medical act. You need prompt, serious legal guidance and the comfort to know that your loss can be recovered.
When you have been injured at the fault of another, you can file a claim against the wrongdoer or that person's insurance company. Insurers know when their client is at fault and rush to offer you a settlement that low balls your settlement. Don't negotiate directly with insurance companies because they don't have your interests in mind.
Contact Patrick (Woody) Harrison, Attorney at Law today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Car Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Wrecks
- Wrongful Death
- Birth Injures
- Surgical Errors
- Failure to Diagnose
Mr. Harrison files personal injury lawsuits and pursues them rigorously because he understands that his clients deserve every opportunity to recover and move forward in life.
Call Attorney Patrick (Woody) Harrison today at 812-641-5171 to arrange your free initial consultation. For more information visit our website at www.woodyharrison.com.
Attorney Patrick (Woody) Harrison
- Robert H. McKinnley School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana - 1973
- B.S. - 1968
- Major: Business
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Indiana Bar Association, Member
- Bartholomew County Bar Association, Member
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors, 1984 - Present
- American Association for Justice (formerly ATLA)
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association’s College of Fellows, Member
Honors and Awards:
- Listed in Who’s Who in the World
- Listed in Who’s Who in America
- Listed in Who’s Who in American Law
- Listed in Who’s Who in the Midwest
- Listed in Who’s Who in Business and Finance
- Co-Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, 1999 - Present