Our Goal: To Help You Recover from Your Injuries and
Get You the Award You Need!
Injured people have many challenges to face, and our practice is focused on alleviating concerns about the future. How will they pay their medical bills? What about lost wages? How will they keep their family afloat? Our job is to take the worry out of being injured and challenge insurance companies by notifying their adjusters that they will now have to negotiate directly with your legal representative.
We provide our clients with the personal, compassionate representation they deserve delivered by a caring personal injury lawyer who will help them understand their case and counsel them so they can make informed legal decisions.
Our clients are actively involved in every step of the their case from negotiation to litigation. They understand the law, their injury and the settlement we achieve to cover all of their loses. We are able to serve both English and Spanish speaking communities, and represent clients on an international level when the client's legal issues extend across international borders.
Call now regarding any any of the following:
- Construction Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Truck Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Medical Malpractice Injuries
- Dangerous Workplace Injuries
- Defective Products Injuries
- And many more
Call Attorney Raul Steven Pastrana today at 512-537-0260 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Raul Steven Pastrana
- New Mexico
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas,
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
Admitted To The Bar:
- Denver Sturm College of Law, Masters Degree, Taxation
- Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D.
University of Denver, B.S., Accounting (with Honors)
- Law Journal: University of Denver Journal of International Law and Policy, 1996
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Texas Bar Association
- Mexican Community Center of Austin, Inc., Director
- Served as a Consulting Attorney for the Consulate General of Mexico since 1999
- American Jurisprudence Award in Agency and Partnerships
- Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society