Fighting Wrongs - Protecting Rights
Let Our Experience Work For You
If you need an accident or personal injury lawyer in Albuquerque, Parnall Law is your go-to law firm! We specialize in injury cases ranging from car accidents to slips and falls. If you have a loved one who is a victim of nursing home negligence, medical malpractice, or wrongful death, we can also help get the compensation you deserve.
The Parnall team uses intelligent, compassionate and determined advocacy to maximize reimbursement of the value of our client’s harm, and the wrong that caused it. Whether by jury verdict or an aggressively negotiated settlement, we effectively pursue the optimal outcome for our clients. Our team assumes the burden of confronting the wrongdoer, or his insurance company, concerning disputes over legal or factual issues. This enables our client to focus on medical treatment, recovery, and moving forward.
At the end of each case, our client will be satisfied knowing Parnall Law has stood up for, fought for, and given voice and meaning to our client’s harm. Our client will know he or she has been acknowledged by the wrongdoer, the court, or both.
Contact the Parnall Law Firm today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Negligence and Abuse
- Serious Injuries
- Property Damage Tips
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Victims of Crime
- Wrongful Death
The Parnall Law Firm, LLC works on a contingency fee basis. Bert's no fee promise: There's no fee - until we win.
Call 505-226-0032 today to arrange your free initial consultation. Proudly serving clients throughout New Mexico since 1997.
Attorney Bertrand Russell Parnall
- New Mexico
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of New Mexico School of Law, Albuquerque,
New Mexico, J.D, 1997
- Rice University, Houston, Texas, B.A., 1993
- Majors: History, French
- La Sorbonne, 1991
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New Mexico State Bar
- Albuquerque Bar Association
- National Crime Victim Bar Association
- National Center for Victims of Crime
- National Alliance of Victims’ Rights Attorney
- Past President of Valencia County Bar (2003)
- Prosecutor’s section of the N.M. State Bar (2002), Board member
- Inns of Court
- University of New Mexico Law School Alumni Association, Board Member
- Rotary Club of ABQ (2004-present), Board of Directors
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving, Advisory Board Member