Dedicated to Serving Our Clients
At PAS, we have fought to combat a wide variety of unlawful business practices that target consumers. To obtain justice for our clients in these matters.
Through the use of the class action mechanism, PAS has successfully enforced federal and state laws designed to protect consumers. Fortunately, New Jersey’s Consumer Fraud Act is one of the strongest and most protective consumer statutes in the nation carrying with it the potential for treble damages. We have therefore used this statute as well as other consumer protection statutes to recover millions of dollars for consumers deceived by credit card companies, financial institutions and title companies.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Unlawful overcharging for goods or services
- False advertising
- Material omissions of fact and material misrepresentations
- Wage theft
- Mislabeled products
- Consumer fraud
- Deceptive and unfair trade practices
- Bait and switch marketing
- Realtors and title companies charging illegal administrative and recording fees
- Unlawful credit card company products and practices
Call PAS today at 973-228-6667 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Ross H. Schmierer
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District for the Western District of New York
- U.S. District for the Northern District of Illinois
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- Brooklyn Law Review, Editor
- Moot Court Honor Society, Member.
- CALI Excellence Award in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- University of Wisconsin, B.A.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association, Class Actions & Derivative Suits Section
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Class Action Committee, Special Committee on Consumer Protection Law
- New Jersey Association of Justice, Consumer Section
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- American Constitution Society for Law and Policy, New Jersey Section
New Jersey Office
103 Eisenhower Parkway
Roseland, NJ 07068
1635 Market Street
7 Penn Center, 8th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
New York Office
1200 Avenue of the Americas, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10036