Call for Personal Attention to Your Case
Finding a passionate divorce and family law attorney that will provide you with personal attention from the initial consultation to the trial is of the utmost importance when you are facing a divorce, child custody, child support or adoption matter.
We pride ourselves in providing personalized legal representation because we understand that your family is everything to you and you want to be able to start your new life afresh.
We focus solely on divorce and family law matters, and we carefully select each case so that we can provide individualized service to our clients and ensure that they receive the attention they deserve.
Contact Ms. Parham today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Father's Rights
- Child Custody
Call Attorney Shalamar Parham today at 678-212-1840 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Shalamar J. Parham
- Georgia, 2008
John Marshall Law School, Atlanta
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Junior League of Atlanta
- Georgia Legal Services Program, Board Member
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- State Bar of Georgia Law School Outreach Committee
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- State Bar of Georgia Access to Justice Committee
- Leadership Academy of YLD State Bar of Georgia, Alumni
- Cherokee County CASA for Children, Former Board Member
400 Galleria Parkway, Suite 1500
Atlanta, GA 30339
238 Stockbridge Road, Suite 201
Jonesboro, GA 30236